Get the dirt out of your home before you hunker down for winter’s worst. So here’s a checklist to help you breathe easy all winter long in your home.
- Wash and disinfect garbage cans and wastebaskets
- Wash and disinfect toilet brush holders
- Turn over furniture and vacuum the bottoms
- Clean the tops of doors, trim, and artwork
- Vacuum behind the fridge
- Winterize Your Entry by adding a chair or bench for taking off boots, and have a boot rack for wet footwear.
For more helpful cleaning and organizing tips, please visit our News section: https://tidytimesaver.com/news/