Tired of dusting all the time? Here are 6 ways to keep your bedroom dust free:
- Wash your pillowcases and sheets weekly.
- Decrease surface area. Clear away those knickknacks and keep your bedroom décor at a minimum.
- Keep your floors clear. Keep clothes off the floor and regularly vacuum the rug.
- Clean with a damp cloth. Dust with a damp cloth at least once a week.
- Organize your closet. Closets always collect dust. Keep unused bedding, towels and clothes in a clear plastic container
- Keep shoes away. Shoes track in dirt from outside and also attract allergens.
For more helpful cleaning and organizing tips, please visit our News section: https://tidytimesaver.com/news/