6 Reasons Why Baking Soda, Peroxide and Vinegar Are Your Trusted Cleaning Friends
Posted on March 12, 2015 by cmdbase_admin - News
- Run vinegar and water through your coffee maker for a safe way to clean out build up.
- Freshen and deodorize your rug by spreading lightly with baking soda and then vacuuming afterwards.
- Clean the rim of your toilet with vinegar for tough stains.
- Make a tub scrub made from peppermint oil, baking soda, and liquid soap.
- Clean the top of your washing machine with vinegar, baking soda and an old toothbrush.
- Hydrogen peroxide is a natural alternative to bleach. Add one cup of hydrogen peroxide to a load of laundry to brightening up your whites.